QuickBooks financial management software was created with small to mid-sized business owners like you in mind.
You will benefit from using QuickBooks in the following ways…
- Save Time. In QuickBooks, many common tasks are dealt with automatically.
- Generate and Customize Reports with ease so that you know where your business stands at any given moment.
- The Bargain Price. It doesn’t matter if your income is a little or a lot, QuickBooks handles your receipts and payables with the same ease at a very affordable price and it grows as your business grows. Use it to design a business plan for a starter loan or a line of credit or use it to manage your plans for future expansion.
- Easily Customizable. QuickBooks is flexible and easy to setup so that it will work the way you need it to work. It is adaptable to a wide range of businesses, and now you can get customized accounting packages ready to go for businesses such as contracting, healthcare, retailers, and non-profit organizations.
- Stability and a Proven Product. QuickBooks has been around for years and its broad customer base is testimony to its reliability.
- Easy to Share Data. With QuickBooks, you can reliably and easily share data with 100s of other business applications, including the popular Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook.
- Manage Invoicing and Payments Online. Business transactions occur faster with QuickBooks, because you can email your statements and invoices online and a customer can easily pay via credit card or bank account transfer. No more check-is-in-the-mail syndrome dragging down your business!
- Merchant Account Service. A QuickBooks perk that allows you to easily accept credit card payments. Since it is integrated with your software, there is never a need to enter credit card or payment information twice. There is no additional hardware or software required.
- Banking Online Made Easy. Once you set up your current bank account in Quickbooks, paying bills is easier than ever before. You simply write checks in QuickBooks and with the click of a button, your financial institution does the rest. Save the costs associated with mailing checks – no more envelopes, paper, high-priced stamps!