Accounting Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specializes in.
The successful small business owner knows that spending more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following services, which benefit your business in the following ways.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Keep your records updated so that your management “scorecard” gives you information you can depend on.
- Income Statements
- We will provide you with regular profit/loss information that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- Understand what areas of your business are over/under budget and help you identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profitable.
- Track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Balance Sheets
- Gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- Identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- General Ledger Management
- We can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- Unlimited Consultations
We can also customize our service to you by adding:
- Payroll management.
- Tax planning and preparation.
- Any number of a wide variety of financial services that would benefit your business.